Vanilla Honey Body Scrub
226 ml / 8 oz.
With a warm natural scent of Vanilla and Honey; our nourishing and emulsified body scrub will exfoliate and hydrate in one easy step. Leaving your skin feeling soft, polished, and moisturized - ready to take on the day!
- Alberta Beet Sugar - A gentle exfoliant, that is non-abrasive. A natural humectant, drawing moisture into your skin.
- Vitamin E - A natural anti-inflammatory and antioxidant, so it can be soothing and help calm the skin as well as assist in the skins cellular restoration. Additionally, it has moisturizing and healing benefits, and helps to strengthen skin barrier function.
- Shea Butter - Rich in vitamins A, E and F, it helps with collagen production and reduces inflammation. Soothes and moisturizes the skin.
Cocoa Butter - An antioxidant powerhouse, helping to fight free radicals and providing deep moisturization. Naturally high in Vitamin E, helping with the acceleration of cell renewal. Richly moisturizing.
- Apricot Kernel Oil - Is light, and quickly absorbed, and works to nourish the skin to decrease the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, improves skin tone, and increases skin radiance.
- Honey - Sourced locally, and in it's raw state, bringing antibacterial properties and helping to balance the skins moisture.
DIRECTIONS OF USE:
Using circular motions, massage a small amount onto damp skin, with a focus on areas that tend to be rough (heels, knees, elbows). Rinse well with warm water. Use 2-3 times a week for optimal results. External use only.
*Exercise caution when getting out of the shower or bath to avoid slipping after use.
Alberta Beet Sugar, Prunus armeniaca (Apricot Kernel) oil, Caprylic/capric triglyceride (Coconut) oil, Raw honey, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Cetyl alcohol, Stearic acid, Benzyl alcohol & Salicylic acid & Glycerin & Sorbic acid, Tocopherol (Vitamin E) extract, Vanilla planifolia (Vanilla) fruit extract.
Use up within 12 months, avoid getting water inside jar.
View Shipping Guidelines and Disclaimer here.