SOOTHE Vanilla Oat Body Lotion
236ml / 8oz
Soothing colloidal oat, aloe, and chamomile make this a great choice for anyone with skin sensitivities. This recipe is now Vegan! Rich in skin nourishing plant butters and oils, our lotion is packed with skin loving vitamins to keep your skin moisturized, soft and smooth. You're left with a light, warm, soft scent from vanilla and tangerine oils. This is a best seller and favorite!
- Grapeseed Oil - high in Vitamin A, C and E, as well as antioxidants which help to improve skins texture and reduce signs of aging
- Shea Butter - anti-inflammatory, and with skin healing properties helps to condition, tone and soothe your skin
- Apricot Kernel Oil - high in Vitamin A, light in texture, and quick absorbing, it provides long lasting moisture for your skin
- Colloidal Oat - is an emollient and adds moisture to your skin, while helping to soothing inflammation
- Aqua - primarily used to dissolve all of the extracts and to allow for the oils to come together with the other water based conditioning agent.
- Cetearyl Olivate and Sorbitan Olivate - these plant-based and skin conditioning ingredients emulisfy (meaning mix) the oils and water, to provide a creamy and rich texture
Directions of Use:
Pump a small amount, and apply to hands and body. Reapply as needed.
Aqua, *Aloe barbadensis (Aloe vera) leaf juice, Vitis vinifera (Grapeseed) oil, Prunus armeniaca (Apricot Kernel) oil, Cetearyl Olivate and Sorbitan Olivate, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea butter), Cocos nucifera (Coconut) oil, Glycerin, Cetyl alcohol, Aveena sativa (oat) oil, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) oil, Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol (and) Sorbic Acid (Natural Preservative), Vanilla planifolia (Vanilla) fruit extract, Alpha-tocopherol (Vitamin E) extract, Matricaria recutita (Chamomile) extract, Rosemary officinalis (Rosemary) leaf extract and Citrus reticulata (Tangerine) leaf oil.
Use up within 12 months. Store in a cool, dry environment. For external use only.