120 ml / 4 oz.
A natural deodorant that really works! Our Deodorant Cream is Baking Soda Free, making it a gentle formulation for all skin-types. The all natural plant-powered ingredients carry antibacterial, moisture absorbing, odour neutralizing and skin soothing properties. The scent is well balanced with our blend of Lavender, Tea Tree, Bergamot, Sage and Rosemary Essential oils.
- Magnesium Hydroxide - high in antibacterial properties which help to neutralize any odours.
- Arrowroot Powder - great for sensitive skin and less harsh than baking soda, it does a great job absorbing moisture and assits in leaving a smooth powdery feel once applied.
- Zinc Oxide - is microbial; helping to kill bacteria and neutralize any odours. We only use non-nano (meaning the particles are not small enough to penetrate the skin).
- Diatomaceous Earth - assists in drawing out toxins and any heavy metals from the body, helps to neutralize any odours and absorb moisture.
- Shea Butter - is moisturizing, anti-inflammatory, and antifungal. Helping to keep your armpits smooth, while helping to keep any irritation at bay.
Directions of Use:
Apply a dime sized amount to each underarm, reapply as needed. For external use only. Discontinue if rash or irritation occurs; do not use on broken skin. External use only.
1 Jar = Approximately a 6 month supply
New to natural deodorant?
Expect a detox period of 2-4 weeks. Your body will adjust, don't give up! Reapply several times a day, and drink lots of water to help flush toxins out. You may find an increase in your sweat - but it will subside.
Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter), Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil, Magnesium hydroxide, Maranta arudinacea (Arrowroot) root powder, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) oil, Theobroma cacao (Cocoa Butter), Cetearyl olivate, Sorbitan olivate, Non-nano Zinc oxide, Diatomaceous earth, Cetyl alcohol, Alpha-tocopherol (Vitamin E) extract, Rosemary officinalis (Rosemary) leaf extract, Essential oil blend of Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender), Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree), Citrus bergamia (Bergamot), Salvia officinalis (Sage) and Rosemarinus officinalis (Rosemary).
Note: Store in a cool and dry environment. Do not store in direct sunlight. If melting occurs, place in the refrigerator until solid. If product returns to solid at room temperature, crystallization (graininess) may occur. This does not affect the use of your product, only the texture.
The color of this product can change slightly from batch to batch due to the Diatomaceous earth in our formulation.
Use up within 6-12 months for best quality.
View Shipping Guidelines.